Stay Calm this Tax Season with HR Block Online Tax Services
HR Block is one of the largest companies that does tax services and has been in business since 1955. HR Block is considered one of the top companies for tax services for many reasons including their employment of the best tax professionals in the industry and their second to none customer service.
The HR Block Difference
One of the things to point out during our HR Block review is that HR Block employs a team of more than 100,000 highly trained and skilled tax professionals that have the knowledge to do your taxes correctly to get you the highest refund every time. They have prepared more than 550 million tax returns worldwide since 1955. HR Block’s impressive track record also includes the following astounding figures:
- They have prepared one out of every seven tax returns in the United States.
- They have a retail office that is located within close proximity to almost all Americans. In fact, most Americans live within about 5 miles of an office for easy access and speedy service.
- In 2010, they prepared more than 24 million tax returns for the entire world.
- Since 1994, they have been filing digital returns. They have currently prepared more than 50 million returns digitally.
The Customer is Always #1 at HR Block
At HR Block, they are not satisfied until the customer is happy. They offer personalized attention and help to achieve the highest level of success. You can get this help in many forms, no matter how you wish to work with HR Block. Whether you are having your taxes prepared face to face in one of the many offices, are doing the taxes yourself with unlimited access to assistance from a tax professional, or are using HR Block online software to process your taxes, help is right at your fingertips.
HR Block Knowledgeable Professionals
The tax professionals that work for HR Block are some of the best in the entire industry. They have the training and the specialized knowledge that is necessary to get you the money that you need. They are available for all of your tax preparation needs, whether you are filing in one of their offices or doing the taxes on your own.
- In Office Filing: When you file in the office, you will be closely working with an HR Block professional that has, on average, more than 450 hours of extensive training and eight years of experience.
- At Home Filing: When you file at home with HR Block Online, you will be able to access tax prep solutions when you need them online. The assistance is easy to use and understand and is fully backed by the experts at HR Block. Any online or software products that a customer purchases are fully approved and guaranteed to give the user 100% accuracy in their filing. HR Block offers a maximum refund guarantee and they also supply users with free Audit Support. This is specialized guidance with the audit process and supplies the client with a representative before the IRS. Clients will also receive expert advice from the online community and from a number of tax professionals who are highly knowledgeable.
The Basics of HR Block at Home
In the last few years, it has become very popular for people to do their own taxes with the use of online software. This method is very easy to do, as it allows the user to get the unpleasant tax filing process done in the privacy of their own home and cuts down on the time it takes to get the taxes done. Not all tax preparation software products are created equal, however. HR Block At Home is a software product that is not only proven effective and guaranteed accurate; it is also backed by the leading company name in tax preparation. The software comes with a guarantee that you will get the most money you are entitled to, as well as free audit support and representation if you are audited. No other tax prep software comes with this many comprehensive solutions to tax filing. Other top aspects of HR Block At Home include:
- Expert Support
The HR Block community is available any time of the day and is filled with tax specialists, not just other taxpayers. A live tax advice session is also included with the purchase of the software, so that you can get all your questions answered right away.
Other software programs supply advice and FAQs in the event of an audit, but HR Block actually gives you a representative to help you with the IRS.
- Easy to Understand Filing
You no longer have to wade through all of the legal and tax jargon that only tax professionals can understand. The software offers plain English translations, so that you can answer questions quickly. The questions asked help the software to figure out what deductions are available to you so that you can get the most money back.
- Guidance and Expertise Built Right In
Advice and guidance will pop up as you are answering questions to make getting your deductions a snap.
- Guaranteed Accuracy and Maximum Refund
HR Block will reimburse you if you have to pay any penalties or fees if the return is not accurate. They will also give you free filing if you do not get the maximum amount of refund that you are owed due to software error.
Reasons to Come Into an HR Block Office for Tax Preparation
Visiting one of the many HR Block offices in the country is a great idea if you want to work closely with a tax professional. This can help you to get the most advantages at tax time and they will also supply you with tax assistance all year long. Just like that at home software, HR Block preparation offers customers a 100% accuracy guarantee, audit support should the need ever arise, a guarantee that you will get the most deductions possible and the assistance of a highly trained professional. There are more than 11,000 HR Block locations, so if you choose the in office option you can be sure that there is one near you.
Try HR Block online or at home for expert guidance and assistance guaranteed.